PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday 3 August 2013

YKC summer camp

Me and Alison.
Well camp was..... AWESOME!!!! Met up with Alison and Alex and met Katie with Scooby, who, although he is huge he is very cute. Me and Tommy took our silver GCDS test and passed. Then I took the hands on assessment and passed with full marks(50/50). We were in the advanced agility and obedience so were doing things to work on over the year. In grooming I learnt how to give my schnauzer a proper groom and found that the current groomer we go to isn't very good so I'm hoping to do a grooming course and learn how to groom all of him perfectly. In my one heelwork to music session I taught Tommy how to jump through a leg hoop. In handling we did well, the trainer said she couldn't grumble with how I handled him and in flyball hew did a
 proper run very quickly.
Oh, and we met Ashleigh and pudsey!

Nel, Alex's dog.

4 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a great time! I might just be going next year :)

    Hope so!

    Jessica, Charlie Boy, Roman and Brooke xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! you should go it's awesome and I bet tom-tom would like charlie boy and roman.

      Delete
  2. I will be hopefully coming with Earl next year :)

    It seems so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my last year next year!!! Please come!!

    ReplyDelete